The Professional Services Collective Co-Op Ltd is a Non-Profit Organisation, registered as a Non-Trading Cooperative in the state of Queensland under the Cooperatives Act 1997, Section 21.
Registration Number: QC0353
ABN: 56 918 755 715
- To provide benevolent relief of poverty, sickness, suffering, distress, misfortune, an act of God, disability, destitution, or helplessness to the people and for the people of the community.
- Providing quality human services in order to meet human needs by focusing on prevention as well as remediation of problems, and maintaining a commitment to improving the overall quality of life and welfare of individuals, not-for-profit organisations, Community-Based Organisations (CBOs), Unincorporated Associations and Charities.
- In order to achieve our primary activity, Professional Services Collective shall provide business services, goods and services, professional services, raffles, fundraising activities and/or create new subsidiary entities which shall support Professional Services Collective’s charitable purposes.
Our main purpose is to provide Volunteering Placement, Work Experience, Vocational Training and assistance into Employment, to members of the community within our target group, needing our assistance. Our main target groups within the Community include, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Refugees, Migrants, the Unemployed, and youth at risk of becoming long term unemployed. Our Services will be provided to these members of the Community on a no cost basis.
- Acceptance : Without gender, social, racial, colour, language, political, or religious discrimination
- Equality : One member, one voice, one vote
- Resources : Equitable contribution to, and control of, capital and assets
- Membership : Run by our members for our members and the Community we serve
- Education : Continuous provision of Training & Supervision to our members
- Networking : Working together with other Organisations to serve effectively
- Community : Commitment to the sustainable development of communities