We are seeking to appoint an energetic, well presented and confident individual with great communication skills to join our team as a Trainee Business Development Representative. This is a full-time traineeship role which will introduce you to the various areas of the business. You will undertake a Certificate III in Business.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- New customer acquisition via outbound calling and other channels
- Converting inbound inquiries into sales opportunities with the support of our business development team
- Assist with business development activities and initiative projects
- Conduct research to identify new markets, customer leads and needs to create revenue streams to provide to the Business Development Manager
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Prior sales and/or customer service experience an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Listening and relationship building skills
- Intermediate computer/IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail, professionalism and positive attitude
This role presents a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual looking to gain knowledge and experience in Business Development. Our supportive team will provide the applicant with guidance and continued job training.
If this is the right fit for you, please email your resume to [email protected] or call Vaishali on 07 3556 8008 / 0432 713568.