The Financial Administration position is primarily responsible for all things accounting across all areas of the organisation. Your role may also involve talking to customers, business clients, charity clients, and entering and managing important data. You will enjoy working both autonomously and in a support role to management. At Professional Services Collective we provide our team with a pleasant, professional working environment where our volunteers learn new skills and enhance their career goals.
- Accounts, both Income and Expenditure
- Myob data entry
- Cash flow forecasts,
- project evaluation
- Accurate data entry
- Printing, filing, photocopying
- We are looking for someone who is keen to participate, willing to learn and committed to a career in Financial administration.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills in Word & Excel
- Basic Myob experience or equivalent
- High attention to detail
- Well organised, trust-worthy, conscientious and reliable
- A positive, friendly and helpful attitude
- Further training provided
Thank you for the interest in volunteering with our organisation. Please complete our online application form below which will help us match your volunteer profile with the positions available.