The Human Resources Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will provide both HR-specific and secretarial support to the HR department. This volunteer position will see you receive ongoing experience in Human Resources. You will enjoy working both autonomously and in a support role to the HR personnel. At Professional Services Collective we provide our team with a pleasant, professional working environment where our volunteers learn new skills and enhance their career goals.
- Assisting in duties like posting job ads and updating Volunteer database
- Answer department telephones and relay messages
- Data entry, filing and maintaining HR records
- HR administration
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- We are looking for someone who is keen to participate, willing to learn and committed to a career in Human Resources
- Basic understanding of Human Resource principles
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills
- Well-organised, trust-worthy, conscientious and reliable
- A positive, friendly and helpful attitude
Thank you for the interest in volunteering with our organisation. Please complete our online application form which will help us match your volunteer profile with the positions available.