The Receptionist / Admin position is primarily responsible for routine office jobs and supporting all organisation departments with custom requests for the smooth operation of the business. Your role also involves handling customer / client phone calls, entering and managing important data. This volunteer position will see you receive ongoing experience in office administration. You will enjoy working both autonomously and in a support role to the management. At Professional Services Collective we provide our team with a pleasant, professional working environment where our volunteers learn new skills and enhance their career goals.
- Receiving and forwarding phone calls, directing inquires accordingly/accurately taking
messages, greeting and assisting clients at the front desk
- Accurate data entry
- Printing, filing, photocopying
- Provide exceptional and consistent customer service to all internal and external clients and provide an environment of hospitality and welcome to clients and visitors by presenting a personal image of warmth, service and professionalism
- General office administration support duties.
- We are looking for someone who is keen to participate, willing to learn and committed to a
career as a Receptionist / office administration
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Accurate with high attention to detail
- Well organised, trust-worthy, conscientious and reliable
- A positive, friendly and helpful attitude
- No previous experience necessary, full training provided.
Thank you for the interest in volunteering with our organisation. Please complete our online application form below which will help us match your volunteer profile with the positions available.