The SEO Officer will primarily be responsible to implement the working of the campaigns, optimising words for website content. Keywords, keyword optimization, backlinks, formatting and content are but a few important areas you would be required to work on. This volunteer position will see you receive ongoing experience in an SEO role where you will be continually learning and fine-tuning your skills.
- Improve our company’s organic search results
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance
- Write effective headlines, body copy and websites
- Basic website content management
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of any e-commerce (CMS, word press) desirable, but not necessary
- A self-driven desire to keep learning
- Natural ability to solve problems and work in a team
- Excellent research skills
- Well-organised, trustworthy, conscientious and reliable
- A positive, friendly and helpful attitude
Thank you for the interest in volunteering with our organisation. Please complete our online application form which will help us match your volunteer profile with the positions available.