As a Web Developer you will be part of the team that is responsible for custom coding, design and layout of the websites based on the company’s and client’s specifications. Basic understanding of programming is necessary. You will also assist with the maintenance of the website. This volunteer position will see you receive ongoing experience as web developer and web designer where you will be continually learning and fine-tuning your skills.
- Changing code snippets based on skills
- Working closely with web developer and programmer to develop the websites
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the organisation to develop and deploy their content
- Testing and maintaining various existing client websites
- Knowledge of any CMS desirable
- A self-driven desire to keep learning
- Natural ability to solve problems and work in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Well-organised, trustworthy, conscientious and reliable
- A positive, friendly and helpful attitude
Thank you for the interest in volunteering with our organisation. Please complete our online application form which will help us match your volunteer profile with the positions available.